Thursday, June 21

I do, I do !



Assalammualaikum...

Another k-drama. I got hooked and there is no turning back. LOL. I know Kim Sun Ah from her previous drama which is My Lovely Sam Soon and Scented of Women.. I really heart her acting.
From her previous drama I saw that she act as ordinary women and funny.. But, its different 
for this drama she more outstanding always looks impeccable. This drama is alike to Devils wear Prada
when Sun Ah act so bossy. Furthermore she looks really gorgeous in this drama. I envy her figure ~! How to get that figure.... T__T 


This is Kim sun Ah & Hyun Bin in My lovely Sam soon. Not that chubby neither skinny. Just nice.
I've watched this drama 2x okay !

and this is her in Scent of A Woman aired last year in SBS. Slim slender ~!!! She looks old. I don't like it. In fact I didn't finish watch this. HAHAHA


This is her in I do, I do.. I love everything about her in this drama. Her figure, hair, shoes... EVERYTHING ~! Unlike her images in her previous projects, this time she gives off a different vibe as a career woman with a chic city look.



The poster


So cute when both heroes wore that heels. HAHA. pink lagi ~!

Casts: Kim Sun Ah, Park Gun Hyung, Im Soo Hyang, Lee Jang Woo

Description: ( source: dramawiki )

A drama based on an original comic.

Hwang Ji An (Kim Sun Ah) is a successful mid-30?s career woman (Director in shoe company) with a bright future ahead until she gets into an “accident” one night with the company new employed young male co-worker, Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo) who used to be a fake shoe maker and always ready to run away whenever police raids. Her life and career gets thrown in chaos upon learning that she has became pregnant with his child.

Her strongest rival, Yeom Na Ri (Im Soo Hyang) takes the chance of that moment to overthrow her company position while she meets again with her old love, Jo Eun Sung (Park Gun Hyung) who has became her Gynecologist.

it’s a noona-dongsaeng romance ♥

Hot ~!


Aaaahhhh.... cantik sangat ni...

This drama currently airing in MBC. If you have smartphone or tablet, simply install wiki app and watch it online. Easy peasy ~!

As todate baru episode 6. Aku dah tengok episode 4 okay. Padahal rooftop prince & King 2 hearts tak habis tengok lagi. HAHAHA. Time slip Dr. Jin pun baru tengok episode 1. Gila. Yeah I know. I hope I can stop watch all these k-drama before ramadhan starts.

Nota kaki : K-drama is so addicted. How to stop!!!


Thank you for reading ~!

0 thought(s):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...