Thursday, June 16

Please Don't !


Don't talk to me because you're bored. I'm not here to entertain you. And don't come to me only when you need a favor. I don't like being used. Just get away cause i'm not going to be your last resort. I want someone to talk to me because they sincerely want to. Those kind of people are worth my time .

Nota kaki : how I wish I can tell you this straight to your face !! Urgggghhhh >.< When life brings me down,it is easy for me to get lost in my emotions and lose perspective and be all woe is me and that life is horrible.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Thank you for reading ~!

2 thought(s):

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

kena berani kalau nak cakap direct

nad said... Reply To This Comment

@Roza Ami Nanomiya

tu la... belum berani nak cakap direct mcm tu. tu yg ckp kat blog je. HEHEHE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...