Wednesday, October 27

we're falling apart



A friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more. A friend is someone with whom we can relax and just hang out, have fun and share our innermost thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears. 


A  friend allows you a safe space to share your deepest thoughts and needs without worry of being judged, criticized or made to feel silly for feeling the way you do. Friends cheer each other on, laugh and cry together, and just plain commiserate and listen to each other. 


So Dear,
I can tell that we're falling apart.
I just have that feeling. Am I right? Or it's just me being paranoid after withdrew from that classes?
I don't know. Only you have the answer. (T__T)
The truth is I miss our good old days.
Anyways I just hope our friendship won't lose it's spark and never fade away. 

nota kaki : Appreciate what you have before it's too late~

Thank you for reading ~!

2 thought(s):

Amni said... Reply To This Comment

Betul2! selalu je orang ni kan, bila dah tak de baru nak menghargai.. huhu... macam saya jugak dulu...

n a d e a said... Reply To This Comment

kan kan kan?
so sementara ada ni hargai lah ;))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...